Steel Strip Mall Advantages
- Anthem Steel can supply affordable steel buildings for virtually any strip mall design application. Whether your strip mall tenants will sell electronics, auto parts, or men’s and women’s clothing, an Anthem Steel building can provide the proper sales environment for the customer.
- An Anthem Steel pre-engineered steel building doesn’t have to look like the unattractive metal boxes of yesterday’s technology. You can integrate glass, masonry, or concrete to achieve the appearance that you are looking for in a strip mall in order to attract tenants and more customers. Exterior paneling is available direct from Anthem Steel to give it the look of brick, stone, rock, or stucco. A wide variety of color choices for wall and trim can enhance your building further and help it blend with existing buildings or meet community covenant standards. Anthem Steel allows you the ability to create the look and feel you want to achieve in your strip mall center.
- Anthem Steel strip mall buildings are also very affordable. No matter the size of your center, our buildings are priced to fall within even the strictest of budgets. An Anthem Steel building can be purchased and assembled at a fraction of the price that conventional buildings cost. Our buildings are designed to be assembled quickly so that business can start quickly. The rapid construction time for our buildings will also save you on-site labor costs. An Anthem Steel building will require minimal maintenance over its servicable life.
- All Anthem Steel buildings come with a limited 50 year warranty. Wood rot, warping, sagging, and insect infestations are not concerns with our all-steel construction. All Anthem Steel buildings are pre-engineered to meet or surpass your local building codes. All of our buildings are premium grade with only commercial quality materials used. We do not offer flimsy metal “economy” buildings which may fail after only a few years of use.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to help with the proper design and rigging of your steel strip mall building. This is a free service offered to all of our direct customers. Your Anthem Steel project manager is dedicated to a seamless timeline for your building project. Your project manager can also recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building. Anthem Steel will provide important documentation for your retail building including Anchor Bolt Plans and Engineer Certified Drawings.