Steel Sports Complex Advantages
- Steel has become the material of choice for the construction of new multi-purpose indoor sports arenas. Anthem Steel is one of the fastest growing steel building suppliers in the United States for many applications including sports complexes. Anthem Steel designs and provides state-of-the-art steel sports facilities to owners and investors worldwide.
- Many sports venues being constructed in the 21st century require enough versatility to handle both sporting and entertainment events. Anthem Steel buildings provide a clear-span design feature that can accommodate up to 300 feet of interior column-free width and unlimited length capabilities. This results in a venue that is obstacle-free in order to accommodate any number of various ground plans such as multiple soccer or football fields. Clear-span construction also enhances line-of-sight considerations for spectators in any part of the complex. An Anthem Steel sports complex provides year round availability for virtually any sporting or entertainment event.
- Anthem Steel is one of the leaders in providing the best quality complex for your sporting needs. We provide a number of standard specification features in our buildings that other suppliers would count as “options” or not provide at all. We feature an all-steel design that eliminates the worry of rot, warping, sagging, and insect infestation common to other building materials. Steel is a non-combustible building material that provides low fire risk and can help to reduce your structure’s insurance costs. We utilize heavy duty 26 gauge commercial grade steel and 80,000 psi yield Galvalume® roofing in all of our buildings. Some suppliers use 29 gauge metal which is a thinner material and less resistant to hail and other impacts. Our buildings are pre-engineered at the factory to meet or exceed your local building codes and be highly resilient to the elements in your area.
- An Anthem Steel sports arena can save you money. An Anthem Steel sports complex can be purchased and constructed at a fraction of the cost of more conventional construction. All Anthem Steel buildings are pre-punched, pre-drilled, and pre-welded at the factory prior to shipment to your jobsite. The speed and ease of erection of our buildings can lower your on-site labor costs and provide less chance of an assembly problem.
- Anthem Steel will provide a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to help with the design and rigging of your sports complex. This is a free service that is available to all of our direct customers. Your project manager can also recommend erectors in your area to assemble your complex. Anthem Steel will provide necessary building documentation including Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings.