Steel Riding Arenas Advantages
- An Anthem Steel riding arena provides a bright and spacious indoor environment for any type of equine activity. Horse enthusiasts nationwide can enjoy the safety and comfort of an Anthem Steel riding facility year-long with our clear span construction feature and insulation options. Take some time to review a number of the features and benefits that an Anthem Steel building can provide.
- Anthem Steel’s clear span design and the quality of all of our structures are two of the most important reasons that many consumers, companies, and organizations select our product. Our clear span construction feature allows your riding arena to enjoy up to 300 feet in width and unlimited length capabilities, resulting in a column-free interior perfect for any casual or competitive activity. Our clear-span feature provides an obstacle-free interior environment for both horse and rider. Anthem Steel provides only high quality steel buildings. We do not supply flimsy “economy” buildings that may fail after only a few years of use.
- All Anthem Steel buildings come with a limited 50 year warranty. We feature sturdy I-Beam construction with a minimum 50,000 psi yield that provides for optimum strength and space-saving design. Our 26 gauge Galvalume® roof is superior to the lighter gauged roofs used by some of our competitors. Our roof is durable and highly resistant to both the elements and debris impacts.
- Consumers across the country enjoy the affordability that our riding arenas provide. Anthem Steel buildings can be purchased and erected at a fraction of the price that more conventional construction methods and materials cost. All of our riding arenas are pre-punched, pre-drilled, and pre-welded at the factory prior to shipment, and can help to reduce your job site expenses with quick assembly of your structure. Anthem Steel features products that are non-combustible and can save significant amounts on insurance premiums. The virtually maintenance-free property of our steel buildings is another cost saving feature enjoyed by our customers.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact at our corporate office) to assist you in all facets of your riding arena’s design and rigging. This is a free service provided to all of our direct customers. Anthem Steel will provide necessary building documentation including Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings. Your Anthem Steel project manager can also recommend erectors in your area to assemble your riding arena.