Steel Restaurant Building Advantages
- Today, more and more restaurant establishments across the country are utilizing all of the benefits of affordable steel construction. Anthem Steel provides cost-efficient steel buildings and is one of the fastest growing steel building suppliers in the United States. The conventional construction used for restaurants in the past has given way to the durable and energy efficient steel buildings of the 21st century.
- The speed with which any new restaurant construction is accomplished is vital. Minimal construction time on any project is crucial to eliminate unnecessary costs. All of Anthem Steel’s buildings are pre-engineered. All parts are pre-punched, pre-drilled, and pre-welded at the factory prior to shipment to your jobsite. Your Anthem Steel building will be erected in a fraction of the time that similar sized conventional structures require.
- An Anthem Steel restaurant building is a cost-efficient structure. An Anthem Steel restaurant building can require less initial investment expenditures and our buildings can be purchased at a fraction of the price that more conventional structures of similar size would cost. Maintenance of any Anthem Steel building is minimal and the non-combustibility of steel may help to lower your school’s insurance costs.
- Anthem Steel buildings are designed for many years of durable use. Our buildings come with a 50 year limited warranty.
- All of our buildings feature an all-steel design that eliminates the worry of rot, sagging, and warping common with other building materials. We use sturdy I-Beam construction for optimum strength and space-saving design. We utilize a 26 gauge 80,000 psi yield Galvalume® roof that is heavier than other suppliers who use only thinner 29 gauge metal. Our heavier-duty steel is much more resistant to any impacts. Our steel buildings are resistant to the elements and meet or exceed any local building codes.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to help with the design and rigging of your steel restaurant building. The assignment of your project manager is at no additional charge. Your project manager will answer any questions that you may have and communicate with your architect or General Contractor if you choose. Anthem Steel will provide necessary building documentation including Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings. Your project manager can also recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building.