Steel Auto Repair Shop Advantages
- Anthem Steel supplies outstanding quality shop buildings to experienced owners and new investors in the auto repair business. The auto repair business has a proven record as a low-risk investment opportunity and continues to flourish nationwide in the 21st century. Many customers are attracted to the opportunity of owning their own business and the lucrative revenues that are generated.
- Anthem Steel has years of steel building experience within the ranks of our company. We employ only professionals who have building industry experience to help you make the practical decisions that you need for your business requirements.
- Your Anthem Steel auto repair shop project will have a project manager (your person of contact at our corporate office) to help with the design and rigging of your auto repair facility. This service is provided by Anthem Steel at no additional charge. Your Anthem Steel project manager can answer any questions you may have during the design process and communicate with your architect or General Contractor if you choose. Anthem Steel will provide necessary building documentation for your shop including Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings. Your project manager can also recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building.
- Anthem Steel provides auto repair facilities that are flexible in design. All of our steel shop buildings feature interior partitions that are adjustable to allow for customization of the square footage allotment. We will suggest the steel shop facility for you that results in the optimum use of your business and best use of your available space.
- All steel auto repair buildings from Anthem Steel are pre-engineered at the factory to withstand and be resilient to the elements in your particular location and to meet or exceed any existing building codes. We also supply premium components, such as high quality doors, that can provide your building with affordable customization and optimize the utility of your facility. A variety of colors for your exterior walls and trim are available to help blend with existing structures or conform to any particular community covenants or ordinances.