Steel Agricultural Buildings Advantages
- Anthem Steel’s quality steel buildings offer many advantages over more conventional construction processes for today’s farmer or rancher. Anthem Steel can supply you with a premium quality and ruggedly durable agricultural building for almost any agrarian application. We can provide the structure that you need at a very low cost. An Anthem Steel building will be of benefit to any farm or ranch because of the exceptional features that we provide with any of our structures.
- Anthem Steel agricultural buildings are extremely cost effective and all structures feature premium quality 26 gauge steel. All Anthem Steel buildings are engineered at the factory and are pre-punched, pre-welded, and pre-drilled prior to shipment to allow for quick and easy job site assembly. Our buildings feature fast construction and, depending on the size of the building, may preclude the need for a contractor, thus saving you even more money.
- Anthem Steel buildings are also renowned for their versatility. They are easily designed for use as a barn, heavy equipment storage, or even a dairy and can be fully accessorized to provide windows, doors, and other necessary options.
- Anthem Steel provides clear-span interiors of up to 300 feet in length with unlimited length capabilities. Interior load bearing posts or columns are unnecessary in an Anthem Steel building and this allows you to maximize usable space and design your floor plan in an uninterrupted and obstacle-free environment.
- All Anthem Steel agricultural buildings are manufactured using only the highest quality of steel. The strength and durability of our buildings is seen in the 50 year warranty that is provided with each structure. There is no rot, sagging, wasting, or insect infestations common with other types of building materials, including wood. We utilize only solid I-Beam construction that features no open web trusses, which allows more cubic feet for storage. We feature Galvalume® roofing using only 26 gauge commercial grade steel with an 80,000 psi yield strength. This is a heavier gauge of steel than the 29 gauge used by some other suppliers and manufacturers.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager to the agricultural building order that you have submitted. Your Anthem Steel project manager is an indispensable part of your project’s team who will help in the proper design and rigging of your building. We will also provide you with building documentation including Engineer Stamped Drawings. Your Anthem Steel project manager can even recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building. Your project manager is assigned at no additional charge and is available to you from the beginning of your project right through to the completion of your building’s assembly.