Metal Warehouse Buildings Advantages
- Many business owners and investors are choosing steel as their material of choice when planning their new warehouse project. Anthem Steel is one of the fastest growing steel building suppliers in the United States . An Anthem Steel building is versatile and can be specifically designed to meet all of your warehousing and storage needs. Our buildings can also be adapted to adjoin with existing structures and provide for future expansion if a larger building becomes necessary.
- Anthem Steel warehouses can provide clear span capability of up to 300 feet in width and unlimited length capabilities. This allows complete design flexibility for your new warehouse project. There is no need for interior load-bearing columns that would obstruct equipment movement. This will maximize your useable square footage for storage and allow you to easily adjust your floor plans as your warehousing needs change. Anthem Steel also offers a variety of eave heights to accommodate any clearance considerations. We design for any roof pitch requirements including a low profile style that is cost effective and thermally efficient.
- The quality of an Anthem Steel building is unquestioned. We feature an all-steel design that eliminates any of the repair and maintenance concerns of rot, warping, and sagging that other building materials suffer from. Our sturdy I-Beam construction features no open web trusses thus allowing more cubic feet for storage than other more traditionally constructed structures. We also feature heavy duty, commercial grade 26 gauge steel and durable 80,000 psi yield Galvalume® roofing. Our roofing supplies even more durability and impact resistance than the lighter 29 gauge roofs featured by other steel building suppliers. All Anthem Steel warehouses are pre-engineered to meet or surpass any local building codes and be resilient to the elements with the proper wind and snow loads.
- Warehouse buildings supplied by Anthem Steel are very affordable. All Anthem Steel buildings are pre-punched, pre-welded, and pre-drilled at the factory prior to shipment to your job site. The ease of assembly of our buildings can help to keep your labor costs at a minimum. The speed and ease of erection of an Anthem Steel building is very popular among owners and investors who need to adhere to very strict construction budgets. You work with predictable costs when you work with Anthem Steel.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) who will help in all facets of the design and rigging of your warehouse building. This is a free service provided to all of our direct customers. Anthem Steel will also provide necessary building documentation such as Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings.