Metal Medical Facilities Advantages
- Many medical facilities and hospitals are taking advantage of the low cost, premium quality, and durable structures that are supplied by Anthem Steel. Anthem Steel is one of the fastest growing steel building suppliers in the United States . We will provide a steel building that is engineered to suit the application and design requirements of any hospital construction project. You will always get the best value for the money invested when you choose an Anthem Steel building.
- Anthem Steel supplies versatile steel buildings that feature designs that provide maximum useable space at a budgeted price. Anthem Steel understands that many hospitals and medical facilities have limited monies available for new construction. Our clear span construction design allows for your hospital or medical facility to have up to 300 feet in interior column-free width with unlimited length capabilities. Large open areas give your building the ability to accommodate any number of necessary offices, physical therapy rooms, and surgical theaters. An Anthem Steel building gives you the ability to adapt a variety of interior floor plans in order to maximize useable square footage.
- Hospital administrators rely on the speed of assembly for any Anthem Steel pre-engineered building. All of our buildings are pre-punched, pre-drilled, and pre-welded at the factory prior to shipment to your jobsite. This allows for a quicker erection time and lowers your on-site labor costs. Anthem Steel eliminates the long drawn out projects that conventional buildings require.
- A key feature of any Anthem Steel building is its inherent durability. Our buildings are specifically designed to meet or exceed any local building code requirements. An Anthem Steel building is resistant to the elements and does not have the problems of warping, wasting, or rotting that other building materials are prone to. The use of non-combustible steel also minimizes the threat of fire and may help reduce insurance premiums.
- Anthem Steel can also help enhance the appearance of any hospital or medical facility. Exterior paneling options can be chosen that replicate stone, rock, brick, or stucco. There is also a vast array of color options for both trim and wall panels. An Anthem Steel building can accommodate even the most stringent community design standards.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to help with the proper design and rigging of your medical building. Anthem Steel offers the assignment of your project manager at no additional charge to our direct customers worldwide. All necessary building documentation for your hospital facility is provided by Anthem Steel including Anchor Bolt Patterns and Engineer Stamped Drawings. Our project managers can recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building.