Metal Manufacturing Buildings Advantages
- You can save your manufacturing company both time and money for new construction by investing in the affordable and durable buildings provided by Anthem Steel. Anthem Steel is one of the fastest growing steel building suppliers in the United States . Anthem Steel knows that most manufacturing businesses need to choose the most cost-efficient and practical solution for their new building construction requirements. Our pre-engineered steel buildings offer many distinct advantages over more conventional construction.
- Many manufacturing companies around the world appreciate the flexibility of an Anthem Steel building. The size and design of any of our manufacturing buildings or facilities is centered on what your specific requirements are. Our clear span steel buildings can provide you with up to 300 feet in width and unlimited length capabilities. These features can allow your manufacturing facility to house maximum useable square footage along with any number of production floor plans because there is no need for interior load bearing walls or columns. A variety of ceiling heights and roof applications are also available to completely customize your building to the exact specifications you are requiring.
- Anthem Steel buildings are designed and pre-engineered to provide for an extremely durable structure. Our all-steel design is specifically engineered to meet or surpass your local building codes. Anthem Steel will provide you with a building that is able to withstand the elements and offer a safe and secure indoor environment to protect expensive machinery, computer equipment, and any inventory stores. An Anthem Steel building will provide you with a virtually maintenance-free facility that does not have the problems that more conventional structure may encounter. There are no warping, wasting, sagging or insect infestation worries when you choose to build with steel.
- An Anthem Steel manufacturing facility can also be an extremely cost efficient choice for any new construction. An Anthem Steel building can be purchased, delivered, and assembled at a fraction of the price that more conventional building methods and materials would cost. Steel is non-combustible and an Anthem Steel building may save your company on insurance premiums.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to assist you in the proper design and rigging of your steel building. This service is provided for all of our direct customers at no additional charge. Anthem Steel will provide essential building documentation including Anchor Bolt Plans and Engineer Stamped Drawings. Your Anthem Steel project manager can also recommend erectors in your area that can assemble your building.