Metal Gymnasiums Advantages
- Anthem Steel specializes in steel gymnasiums that feature clear-span floor space and ample ceiling heights to accommodate any indoor sporting activity. The use of traditional construction methods for gymnasiums can be a very costly and complicated process. Anthem Steel provides pre-engineered steel gymnasiums worldwide that offer durable and economical building solutions.
- The versatility of an Anthem Steel building is one of the key features of our buildings. All of our gymnasiums have clear span capabilities of up to 300 feet in width with unlimited length capabilities. There is no need for load bearing walls or interior support columns. This allows for an interior of wide, open areas with an obstacle-free environment. Anthem Steel has a wide variety of roof heights and pitch to choose from. All of our gymnasiums are custom designed to allow for plenty of room to accommodate basketball courts, swimming pools, weight and training areas, and any other necessary additions. Anthem Steel gymnasiums can also allow for ample seating for spectators during any competitive events.
- Anthem Steel buildings are also renowned for their durability. Our gymnasiums are engineered specifically to meet or exceed any local building codes. They are also highly resistant to the elements and don’t suffer the effects of the rotting, wasting, and insect infestations common to other building methods. Steel, as a non-combustible building material, may help to reduce your building insurance costs. All Anthem Steel buildings feature heavy-duty 26 gauge steel along with a tough 80,000 psi Galvalume® roof. We do not supply 29 gauge steel buildings that other manufacturers favor because it is a thinner gauge and not as resistant to hail and other impacts.
- A steel gymnasium supplied by Anthem Steel can save you money. The cost savings that our buildings can provide can help you complete your building project for a fraction of the price and in much less time than traditional building methods and materials require.
- Anthem Steel will assign a project manager (your person of contact headquartered at our corporate office) to assist you in all facets of the design and rigging of your steel building. Your Anthem Steel project manager is assigned at no additional charge. Your project manager can even recommend erectors in your area that are able to assemble your building. Additional premium quality components such as doors, windows, and insulation are available for direct purchase from Anthem Steel. Anthem Steel will also supply necessary building documentation such as Anchor Bolt Plans and Engineer Stamped Drawings.