Metal Church Buildings Advantages
- Our church facilities are renowned for their high quality and inherent durability. More and more church communities are demanding cost-efficient and versatile buildings to be used as sanctuaries, fellowship halls, schools, rectories, and gymnasiums. Anthem Steel buildings simply offer more abundant features and benefits than more conventional construction methods. Anthem Steel can support your congregation’s requirements with a complete custom designed steel building.
- Anthem Steel understands that many non-profit organizations are dealing with severe budget constraints, especially when it comes to funding for new buildings. Our church buildings can provide the most economical solution for your growth requirements. You can invest in an Anthem Steel church building and have it assembled at a fraction of the cost that more traditional construction methods and materials incur. All of our buildings are pre-engineered at the factory and pre-punched, pre-welded, and pre-drilled prior to shipment to your jobsite. This helps facilitate quick assembly of your structure and save your church onsite labor costs. Depending on the size and shape of your building, it is possible for your congregation to assist partially or fully in the assembly process. This can help to further defray expenses. The tight connections inherent in all of our buildings provide for a safe and secure interior. Insulating your Anthem Steel church can help to reduce your heating and cooling costs. An Anthem Steel building is also virtually maintenance-free.
- If further expansion of your steel building is a possibility in the future, an Anthem Steel building is a perfect choice for your growing congregation. Any Anthem Steel building is easily lengthened by removing the end wall panels and making the necessary improvements. In most cases the original end walls can be re-used.
- One of the reasons that many churches use Anthem Steel is for the versatility of our buildings. Our sturdy steel I-Beam framing allows for clear-span widths of up to 300 feet. This feature allows for column-free interiors and unobstructed viewing in any sanctuary. Your Anthem Steel church can be designed with multiple roof pitches and various ceiling heights in order to customize your building to the exact requirements needed.
- When you have ordered a steel building from Anthem Steel we will assign a project manager (your person of contact at our corporate office) to assist with the proper design and rigging of your structure. This service is offered at no additional charge to all of our direct non-profit organization customers. Anthem Steel will also provide you with essential building documentation to help with local building code approvals. We can even recommend erectors in your area to assemble your building.